Our Multi-Purpose Cleaner can be used on glass, floors, tiles, appliances, walls & plenty of other surfaces... but you just might want to avoid anything painted or old
We developed our Multi-Purpose Cleaner (MPC for short) with the intention of being able to use it on ALL general surfaces. But, we would recommend proceeding with caution when using it on:
- Painted, polished, varnished or lacquered surfaces 🎨
- Old surfaces (so maybe don't go near any of your grandma's antiques) 👵
If you're ever unsure (and feeling a lil' bit experimental), maybe try out MPC on a small patch somewhere inconspicuous, so you can gauge whether or not the product is having an adverse effect on the surface.
Some other things to know about MPC...
- Suitable on glass or granite? YES
- Palm Oil free? YES
- Tested on animals? NO
- Pet friendly? YES (but maybe don't spray Tom or Jerry with it directly)
- Grey Water & Septic Safe? YES
- Antibacterial? NO